Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Deskripsi Artis Dalam Bahasa Inggris


Deskripsi Artis Dalam Bahasa Inggris

deskripsi artis dalam bahasa inggris

1. deskripsi artis dalam bahasa inggris


Her full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.She is famous singer in the world.She was born on February 1988 in Saint Michael,Barbados. Rihanna has small family.They are 5 people in her family.They are her father,mother,and two siblings.Her father's name is Ronald.Her mother is Monica Fenty.Her siblings are Rorrey and Rajad.Rihanna likes modeling.She has ever won modeling.Miss combermere.She also loves fashion style.Rihanna is a very RnB singer.She has won many award such as Grammy Award and American Music Award.

semoga membantu:)Descriptive Text About Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber is my favorite singer. I love his music. He make me happy when I hear him singing. When I am really down and sad. I will hear one of Justin’s songs.

He is also cute. I like the way he sings and when I first heard him sing ‘Baby’ and saw him do the video of the song and that’s how I started liking him. He can also play any kind of instruments that I like, for example: guitar, and piano. I became a belieber since I listen to his music from the first time.


2. bagaimana mendeskripsikan artis dalam bahasa inggris???


misalnya dengan caranya berpakaian, bagaimana ia dapat menarik perhatian para penggemarnya, gaya rambutnya sehingga banyak diikitu oleh para penggemarnyaI make cool hairstyle, clothes, style, etc. Fans eager artists he likes it pretty (if female) and handsome (if male).

Maaf klo salah

3. deskripsi artis raisa dalam bahasa inggris


she is beautiful. she is tall. she has long black hair. her body is slim. her nose is sharp. RAISA ADRIANA
Raisa Andriana (born June 6th 1990), is a newcomer in Indonesian music business. Growing up with minimal music education, she learn her unique singing style and voice through some of her favorite singers like Brian McKnight, India Arie, Stevie Wonder, JoJo, Joss Stone, Alicia Keys, James Ingram, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, etc. Her music is mostly pop with a touch of r&b, she is hoping to give a new colour to Indonesian music industry with her deep soothing voice that you will love to listen over and over again. Her first single "Serba Salah" will be launched in July, and the rest of the album by the end of the year. Produced by Asta from RAN, Handy and Rio from Soulvibe, the unique sound of RAISA will soon come to your hearing pleasure.

4. Contoh deskripsi artis idola dalam bahasa inggris


My Idol

My Idol is Denzel Washington, he is an Academy Award winning-actor. He plays in many films such as Flight, The Book of Eli, Crimson Tide and Unstoppable. Denzel was born in Mount Vernon, New York on December 28, 1954. He is a tall guy with a great warm smile. Denzel who is multi-talented also a family man, he loves his family so much and taking care of them.  Being famous is not his goal, he is a person who is caring to others.

Pembahasan

Deskripsi teks adalah suatu teks yang menjelaskan atau menggambarkan mengenai seseorang, binatang, suatu benda atau suatu tempat.

Ciri-ciri dari deskripsi teks adalah:

Menggunakan simple presentMenggunakan action verb, yaitu kata kerja yang menunjukkan suatu kegiatan yang bisa dilihat seperti walk, sleep, read, write dan lain sebagainya.Verb yang digunakan adalah attribute verb seperti be (am, is, dan are)

untuk mendekripsikan seseorang bisa dilakukan dengan beberapa pendekatan yaitu:

Describe appearanceDescribe characterDescribe mannerismDescribe feelingPelajari Lebih Lanjut

Untuk belajar lebih lanjut mengenai descriptive text, silakan kunjungin link berikut ini:

https://brainly.co.id/tugas/4025197

https://brainly.co.id/tugas/2223953

https://brainly.co.id/tugas/1086491

Detil Jawaban

Kelas: 7

Mapel: B. Inggris

Kategori: descriptive text

Kode: 7.5.7


5. mendeskripsikan artis justin beiber dengan bahasa inggris


Justin Bieber is a Canadian pop-R&B singer. He was born
on March 1, 1994 in London, Ontario and was raised in
Stratford, Ontario, CANADA.
Justin Bieber’s mother, Pattie Mallette, was 18 years old
when she became pregnant with her son. Mallette, who
worked a series of low-paying office jobs, raised Justin
Bieber as a single mother in low-income housing. However,
Justin Bieber maintains contact with his father, Jeremy
Bieber, who married another woman and had two children.
Justin Bieber’s paternal great-grandfather was a German
immigrant to Canada.
During his childhood, Justin Bieber was interested in
hockey, soccer, and chess; he often kept his musical
aspirations to himself. As he grew, Bieber taught himself
to play the piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet.
In early 2007, when he was 12, Justin Bieber sang Ne-Yo’s
“So Sick” for a local singing competition in Stratford and
placed second. Mallette posted a video of the performance
on YouTube for their family and friends to see. She
continued to upload videos of Bieber singing covers of
various R&B songs, and Justin Bieber’s popularity on
Youtube grew.
In 2008, Justin Bieber was discovered by Scooter Braun,
who happened to come across Bieber’s videos on YouTube
and later became his manager. Braun arranged for him to
meet with Usher in Atlanta, Georgia, and Bieber was soon
signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint
venture between Braun and Usher, and then to a recording
contract with Island Records offered by L.A. Reid.
His debut single, “One Time”, released worldwide in 2009,
charted in the top 30 in over ten countries. His debut
release , My World, followed on November 17, 2009, and was
eventually certified platinum in the United States. Justin
Bieber became the first artist to have seven songs from a
debut album chart on the Billboard Hot 100.
His “My World 2.0″ was released on March 23, 2010 and has
since received similar success; it debuted at number one
and within the top ten of several countries and was
certified platinum in the United States.Justin Bieber
born March 1, 1994)is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Bieber's current manager, Scooter Braun first discovered him through his YouTube videos in 2007.Braun was impressed with the videos, and contacted Bieber's mother Pattie about wanting to work with him. Having convinced Bieber's mother, Braun arranged for Bieber to meet with Usher in Atlanta, Georgia. Bieber was signed to RBMG,and then to an Island Records recording contract offered by record executive, L.A. Reid.

6. deskripsikan artis sule menggunaka bahasa inggris


sule has a flat nose
He is a Aktor from Indonesia. His name is sule. He has pointed nose but he is tall. He is Aktor comedian. His character is funny, humoris, and kind. her hair is curly. He is Handsome.

maaf saya bisa segitu saja
smga membantu

7. tolong dong buat kan deskripsi tentang artis dengan bahasa inggris


contoh Justin Bieber ya


Justin Bieber is my favorite singer. I love his music. He make me happy when I hear him singing. When I am really down and sad. I will hear one of Justin’s songs.

He is also cute. I like the way he sings and when I first heard him sing ‘Baby’ and saw him do the video of the song and that’s how I started liking him. He can also play any kind of instruments that I like, for example: guitar, and piano. I became a belieber since I listen to his music from the first time.

His music gave me a awesome feeling, like he was there for me to comfort and help me. The most important thing is that Justin taught me to never say never. He teach me that dreams do come true, if you really want it. He made me smile, I can talk hours about what I love about Justin, his hair, his voice, his dougie, his eyes, his humour… but this is what I tell people first. This is the reason why I really love him.

ANSWER
_________

KATEGORI : DESCRIPTION SOMETHING/SOMEONE

TINGKAT : SMP/SMA




™Haruka Nakagawa ™
Who doesn't know Haruka Nakagawa, a multi talent artist and a former member of JKT48. She has had her career in Indonesia until now.
Haruka Nakagawa has a beautiful face and has white skin. Her eyes are slented and very interesting. she has hair that is not too long. Her Height is medium and her weighs is about 40-50 kilograms.



*THANKS*

8. deskripsikan dalam bahasa inggris tentang salah satu artis


Jawaban:

Justin Bieber is my favorite singer. I love his music. He make me happy when I hear him singing. When I am really down and sad. I will hear one of Justin’s songs.

He is also cute. I like the way he sings and when I first heard him sing ‘Baby’ and saw him do the video of the song and that’s how I started liking him. He can also play any kind of instruments that I like, for example: guitar, and piano. I became a belieber since I listen to his music from the first time.

His music gave me a awesome feeling, like he was there for me to comfort and help me. The most important thing is that Justin taught me to never say never. He teach me that dreams do come true, if you really want it. He made me smile, I can talk hours about what I love about Justin, his hair, his voice, his dougie, his eyes, his humour… but this is what I tell people first. This is the reason why I really love him.


9. mendeskripsikan artis idola dalam bahasa inggris


tulis aja .example.ariana grande yah she has pointed nose . white skin , curly hair , she is singer . she has one brother . done hahahI have an idola. He is Marc Marquez. He is one of the riders in MotoGP.

10. deskripsikan artis raffi ahmad dalam bahasa inggris


An actor, cute, handsome, rich, married,have a lot tv programmeRAFFI AHMAD 
pysical appearance : pointed nose , bright skin , black hair , slanted eyes , and                                     slim body
characteristics       : humoris , kind , patient , talk ative , easy going , care ,                                        generouse , and nice

11. buatlah teks deskripsi yang mendeskripsikan artis menggunakan bahasa inggris ​


Aliya is one of the famous artists. Previously, he was a Youtuber. He is a smart, kind and friendly woman. He is very friendly to his fans. He is a person who is persistent in trying.


12. contoh deskripsi artis idola dalam bahasa inggris


Kim Taehyung,
he is singer, member of bangtan boys from korean. He is 22 years old in korean and 21 years old in indonesian.
his talent is dancing and singing.He is verry cute boy,his nickname is "v" and "alien".His hobby is say "Eomma!" ,he is happy virus and crazy's member of bangtan.

13. Contoh deskripsi artis idola dalam bahasa inggris


agnes monica is an actrist she is beautiful idol.she is singger, her voice is so wonderfull, and she also be one of coach in a singging contest ,that is the voice indonesia. and acnes mo is singger that have go intetnatinal.Taylor Swift is a Singer, writer and model. She is a Popular Singer in the world. She is born in Pennsylavania readding. US. Bottom chivic hospital. 13 december 1989. She have 5 albums : Don't forget/ Taylor swift, Fearless, Speak now, red and 1989

14. Contoh deskripsi artis idola dalam bahasa inggris


Teks deskriptif merupakan rangkaian kalimat atau paragraf yang menceritakan tentang seseorang, suatu tempat, maupun benda. Berikut ini adalah contoh deskriptif artis idola dalam bahasa inggris.

Leonardo DiCaprio

Do you know the movie called Titanic? If the answer is yes, then you surely know who's the actor who plays jack in the film is! Yes, he is one of the greatest actor in his generation, Leonardo DiCaprio.

Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio known as Leonardo DiCaprio was born on November 11, 1974 in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. His height is 183 cm. He has blue eyes and blonde hair. He is the only child of his parents, Imerlin and George DiCaprio. When he was a year old, his parents divorced and he lived with his mother in poor neighborhood. However, Leonardo still met his father. His father was an underground writer, he liked to read comic books and went to the museum with his father. Ever since he was a kid, his parents had seen his acting talent in him. So, his parents sent him to talent agent to improve his ability in acting.

In 1991 after he graduated from John Marshall High School, he started his debut in a horror film "Critters 3". Not long after that, in 1992 he managed to get the main role in the film "This Boy's Life". In 1993 he won an Oscar and a Golden Globe Nomination for Best Supporting Actor for his role as Johnny Depp's brother in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". In span of 2 years, 1995-1997, Leonardo managed to get roles in several famous films, such as "The Quick and The Dead", "The Basketball Diaries", "Romeo and Juliet" and "Titanic" which made his name as an actor skyrocketed. After all the acting he's done, we need to admit that Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the best actors in Hollywood.

Pembahasan:

Teks di atas merupakan contoh dari teks deksriptif biografi yang mengembangkan paragraf secara naratif dan deskriptif. Teks deskriptif memiliki 3 struktur yaitu identifikasi, bagian deskripsi, dan simpulan. Ciri-ciri deskriptif teks adalah memberikan penjelasan sesuatu secara detail, menggunakan kata sifat, dan menggunakan kata hubung.

Pelajari lebih lanjut

Materi tentang Deskriptif Teks https://brainly.co.id/tugas/3410888Materi tentang Ciri-ciri Deskriptif Teks https://brainly.co.id/tugas/287594Materi tentang Struktur Deskriptif Teks https://brainly.co.id/tugas/3819605

Detail Jawaban

Kelas : VII SMP

Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris

Bab : Bab 7 – Describing object, people, and places

Kode : 7.5.7

#AyoBelajar #SPJ2


15. Deskripsi bahasa inggris tentang artis ria ricis


ria ricis is a bad woman, she is a bad liar, while also a hoe


Video Terkait


Posting Komentar untuk "Deskripsi Artis Dalam Bahasa Inggris"